I hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving! I started this post before Thanksgiving dinner yesterday, but was unable to finish it because I went into a turkey induced coma. It happens.
I have SO much to be thankful for this year:
– My incredible husband. I am so grateful everyday to have him in my life… he listens to me, encourages me, and constantly makes me laugh.
– Our beautiful wedding and honeymoon. It was so awesome to be surrounded by everyone we love. And the two weeks we spent in Italy were probably the two happiest weeks of my life. (So far.)
– My awesome friends and family. They are the best.
– John’s family, for welcoming me so warmly into their family.
– Our cats: Boo Radley and Olive. They cause a lot of trouble, but I love them like crazy.
– The growth of my business this year, and my amazing clients who made it all possible. I have the greatest clients in the world. Thank you for valuing beautiful photography so much, and thank you for spreading the word about my business!
– New York City. I am thankful everyday that I live here. It is home, and that’s a really nice feeling.
I hope your Thanksgiving was amazing!
And now it’s time to put on the Christmas music and start decorating. I have been full of Christmas spirit since November 1st, so I’m thrilled I can actually start listening to Christmas music without driving John crazy. (Okay, so it will still probably drive him crazy, but whatevs. I’m full of holiday joy! I know… it’s really annoying. Sorry.)
I didn’t take any “real” photos yesterday, but here are two of my favorite iPhone pictures: Olive watching the parade, and John preparing to carve the turkey. I’m thankful I married a man who’s not afraid to wear an apron.