I am officially beginning my search for an assistant extraordinaire! My business is growing leaps and bounds, and I am definitely no longer capable of doing everything myself, so I need some help!
This is a great part-time position for a student. Prefer someone who is interested in the arts, but who is not actually a photographer. I need…
- Flexible availability. About 7 to 10 hours a week to start with potential for more as the business grows. 98% of the time it will be Monday to Friday… maybe one Saturday every two months or something.
- Must be in New York City.
- Some work from home, some work at my home office, probably lots of errand running.
- Bookkeeping experience a must.
- Looking for someone who is just easy to get along with, laid back. Someone I want to hang out with.
- Someone super duper organized, who will also keep me organized.
- Must have a Mac laptop.
- Can’t be allergic to cats, because I have two. :-)
- Valid driver’s license a huge plus!
Please send your resume (in pdf form) and a short letter about why you’d like to work with me to info [at] katiejanephoto [dot] com. (Put “Assistant” in the subject header, please.)