I thought it would be fun to do a round up of a few things I’m loving this holiday season that would make excellent gifts for the photographer in your life. I present the 2012 Photography Gift Guide:
1. Moneymaker Camera Strap: I am completely obsessed with this particular camera strap – it is definitely on my wishlist this year. Not only does it look nice, it can also hold some serious weight. I always shoot with two cameras at once, and the straps I currently use are a bit unwieldy. I’ve been looking for a better solution, and this may be it!
2. Camera Ornaments from Photo JoJo: These ornaments are actually hand painted glass! I think they are so adorable. Should we ever get around to actually getting a tree this year, they’d be perfect for it.
3. Fujifilm Instax Camera & Film: I have been gunning for one of these for a while. The last of my polaroid film is about to run out, so I think it’s time to find a replacement.
4. Nikon Lens Mug: As you know, I am a Nikon girl all the way. It only makes sense that I should drink my morning coffee from a Nikon mug as well.
5. 100 Ideas That Changed Photography by Mary Warner Marien: This looks like such an awesome coffee table book for anyone interested in how photography got to where it is today.
6. Camera Hearts Letterpress Card: I’m a sucker for anything adorned with cameras, and I would love to have letterpress stationary with cameras on it!
What photography related items are on your wishlist this year?